The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
Here are the Rules:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mentioned the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Answer the 5 questions you were asked
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question
- Share a link to your best post (s).
Matt’s Questions for Me:
- What is a song that has meant a lot to you? He’s Been Faithful to Me Me by Brooklyn Tab
- What is a book that you enjoyed? I do not do a lot of reading for pleasure. Most of my reading is the Bible or Bible study books. So, I would have to say anything that has to do with the Bible.
- If I were to visit your city, what should I see? I live in rural Oklahoma. There’s not much to “see” in my town, but outside of my town, you would see wheatfields, cows, and oil wells.
- What inspires you to blog? My inspiration comes from the Word of God.
- What is your favorite snack food? Chex Mix
Three Things About Me
- I am a neatnik
- My favorite Bible study author is Kay Arthurs at Precept Ministries
- My favorite meal is Thanksgiving
Herry’s Questions for Me:
1) What do you love doing at your leisure? Walking, cycling, and spending time with friends.
2) How has been the faith walk? The faith walk is growing as long as I keep my eyes on Jesus, the Author, and Finisher of my faith.
3) What would you like to say to your younger self? Things you wish you had known and worked on. Relax, and do not take yourself too seriously.
4) Tell me anything I don’t know about you. I met President George W. Bush and had my picture taken with him.
5) Your favorite food. Mexican food!
My Questions for My Nominees
What inspires you to blog?
What song means a lot to you?
What do you enjoy doing in your leisure time?
What is your favorite food?
Do you hit the “snooze” button when the alarm goes off, or do you rise and shine?
My Nominees, should you choose to participate are: