I would like to thank Matt @ Jesusluvsusall who has never been to an excellent seafood buffet, who only cooks in a microwave, and whose favorite food is whatever anyone wants to make, as long as it’s gluten-free for tagging me!
Alright, here are the rules.
- Thank the person that nominated you.
- Pingback to the creator, Elisha @ Africa Boy
- Use the same featured image as your nominator.
- Answer the five questions.
- Create five questions about food.
- Nominate five people.
Matt’s questions for me:
1. What is your favorite snack, and do you snack while writing your blog?
I do not snack while writing, but I do chew bubble gum!
2. What is a food you love for celebrating Christmas?
Homemade Chex Mix and caramel corn, pumpkin rolls, puppy chow, sugar cookies, gingerbread, and homemade fruit salads!
3. If I lived in your city, could I stop by for dinner anytime?
Sure, but it would be good to call ahead! One thing I do not like doing is shopping, and that includes shopping for groceries!
4. If I stopped by for dinner, what would we eat?
I’m not sure. What would you like?
5. If Jesus came for dinner, what would you cook for him, and how would you feel?
Fish tacos, with a side of hummus, cucumber salad, and watermelon!
I would be super excited to have Jesus as my guest for dinner!!!!!!!!!
My Nominees if they choose to participate 🙂
My questions for my nominees 🙂
What is your favorite restaurant?
Who taught you how to cook/bake?
Do you prefer baking or cooking?
Do you bake/cook from a recipe or make things up as you go?
Do you eat in between meals?