It is an honor to be nominated for the Liebster Award. I want to thank Karen @ Dancing In My Shoes for nominating me for this award. I am truly grateful. Please take the time to visit Karen’s blog! She knows the Word of God, and she shares it faithfully. You will be blessed!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and make them happy!
- Makeup 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Notify your 11 nominees.
Eleven Facts About Myself
- I love Jesus, but you probably already know that!
- I love to study and teach the Word of God and encourage others to love His Word, too!
- I love encouraging people to grow in their faith.
- I love to laugh!
- I love Hallmark movies, even though the endings are always the same!
- I prefer sunny over cloudy and warm over the cold!
- I don’t like shopping.
- I am a neat-nick
- My friends call me Deb (you can call me Deb, too)
- I like surprises, the good ones!
- I love deeply
Karen’s Questions For Me
1. What is the fondest memory of your childhood? Going to my grandpa’s farm on Sunday afternoons.
2. What is your favorite genre of music? Christian and Rat Pack
3. If you could visit three countries for free, what would they be? Israel, Ireland, Holland
4. What is your all-time favorite movie? While You Were Sleeping
5. If you had to depend on one form of transportation for a year, what would you choose? (Car, plane, bus or bicycle) Car
6. What is your favorite Bible verse, and why? Philippians 1:6 because I find comfort in knowing God will complete the good work He started in me.
7. What is a book that you have read that has changed your perspective on life? The Bible
8. If you could write a book about your life, what would you call it? She Followed Jesus With All of Her Heart
9. Are you a morning or evening person? Morning
10. What are three things that you love about yourself and three things that you need to work on? I love that I’m steadfast, encouraging, and loyal. I need to work on writing more, allowing more time to get where I need to be going, and spending more time learning technology.
11. Who is your role model, and why? My Sunday school teacher, Mrs. Brooks. She taught me how to live for Jesus, and she loved me.
My nominations are:
Leigh @ All You Need is Jesus
Kim @ Beyond My Limitations
Brenda @ Beauty for Ashes
Paulina @ Blissful Hearts
Please do not feel any pressure to participate, it is my way of saying I enjoy reading your blog!
DeborahMarie’s Questions for Me:
- Are you an owl or a lark? (stay up late or early riser)
- What do you do for fun?
- What are your spiritual gifts?
- Have you made Jesus the Lord of your life? If so, how did it happen?
- Do you have a life verse? If so, what is it, and why?
- What is your favorite characteristic about yourself?
- What is one valuable lesson you have learned in life?
- When did you know you wanted to become a writer?
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
- Do you dread or look forward to your birthday?
- Which do you prefer: city or country, fried or baked, sweet or salty, book or movie, drive or fly, cook or takeout?